I like how in Chuck Casey would continue to remind Chuck of the taxpayers that pay for the stuff he uses. Good job Casey you tell him.
During a math test
- Me: my answer = 23
- Answer choices: 170, 195, 264, 362
- Me: well 170 is closest to 23, so that must be the answer.
Why would you want to be paid in trident layers when you could be paid in cash and then be able to buy all the trident layers you want?
My cousins discussing Santa (They are 5)
- JD: You know Santa isn't real right?
- Bradley: No he is real.
- JD: No he isn't
- Bradley: Well then I guess you don't believe in God.
- JD: WHAT.. YEAH I DO!
- Bradley: If you don't believe in Santa then you don't believe in God.
- Me: who wants cookies?
i went down to the middle school today for relay for life and i saw my old social studies teacher i had a crush on (don’t talk to me) and he was like “hey how are you i haven’t seen you in ages?” and the first thing i blurted out was “I JUST TURNED 18” and jesus christ if that’s not the thirstiest thing i’ve said in my whole life
whY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME
- Tumblr app: I'm done loading
- Me: but what about all these blank pictures and gifs
- Tumblr app: did I fucking stutter